Friday, 14 March 2014

Overall Race Report and Ironman Wrap Up

Ironman 2014 was an amazing experience.  Everyone said the training is the hard part and the day is fun - Yea Rite!!  But they were so right - the day was fun and the 16 hours didn't seem like 16 hours.  I still find it hard to believe I swam 3.8k, biked 180km and ran/walked 42km - and all in one day.  A big thanks to everyone who supported me along my Journey to Ironman 2014!

Leading up to Ironman, I had said there was a 99.999999% chance I would never do another Ironman........ Well after the fun day that percentage has now dropped slightly:)  I am waiting for those training memories to resurface so I can say never again - it s done!  So now I guess 'It's a watch this space'.

The final 2 photos to finish the Ironman 2014 Journey off...




 
 
and now there are new adventures and journey's to follow.....
planning has started.....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment